File a claim
We are sorry to hear about your recent loss. To complete your claim you will need the following:
If the claim is for damage:
- Detailed digital photos of the damaged areas of the bike
- A detailed accident damage report from your preferred repair bike shop
- A repair estimate from the bike shop
- Your statement of how the accident occurred
- If you are claiming a helmet and riding apparel please gather the purchase receipts
If the claim is for a theft:
- A police report detailing how the theft occurred. Submit your claim ASAP if a police report is not immediately available.
- A picture of the defeated security device/lock if available
- Your statement of how the bike was secured
- A receipt or photo of the security device if available
You will also need your policy number. If you don't have one handy, you can request it here. Once you gather all of these documents, please proceed by clicking the button below.
You may be asked to provide pre-accident photos and bike purchase receipts. If you provided these to Velosurance when you purchased your policy, please request them from us.
After you submit the claim, a team member will contact you. This person will be your primary contact during the claim process. Please keep the team member contact information to allow you to monitor the claim progress.
If you experience any difficulties with the claim process please contact Velosurance at 888-663-9948.